UPTIME MONITORING AND RESPONSE TIME MONITORING
It's kind of a big deal.
As you'll know, you can have the world's best website, but if it's not up, so what? Our FREE Website Uptime Monitoring and Response Time Monitoring tool is so simple that in just three minutes you can have the calm and peace of mind of an eagle meditating at 1,000 feet
It'll monitor your website 24/7/365 - and if there's any probs it'll squawk at you.
Response time monitoring. Key benefits include:
- Tracking website availability and performance from different locations in major countries and traffic destinations (ooh our poor wings)
- Website uptime checks using HTTP, HTTPS, PING, DNS
- Agentless MySQL checks
- Email checks using SMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols
- Public IP checks using TCP, UDP, SSH and IMCP protocols
- VoIP checks using SIP protocol
- Webpage content checks
- Instant failure alerts via email, IM, SMS or live voice
- SLA Reporting - detailed reporting with service level metrics per interval
WHAT MAKES MONITOR.US UNIQUE?
Or, 'better' is maybe more accurate.
- Fast, deep, more relevant insight thanks to our all-in-one dashboard making your entire Web and Cloud systems visible from one easy-to-use interface.
- Broad Application Performance Management monitoring - both external and internal.
- It's optimized for the needs of home and small business use.
- It's 100% FREE. (Or, if you need mission-critical performance upgrading to our low-cost paid service is simple and inexpensive.)
- Your systems are accessible any time from anywhere. Remember, being Cloud-based means you don't have to be stuck in the server room until the wee hours. You can be at home getting stuck in to a family dinner.
- No software or server maintenance and management - ever. Another benefit of being Cloud-based is that we take care of all of the software and hardware upgrades and maintenance for you.
- You don't need to buy any hardware. Servers have been served.
- We're protecting the environment by getting rid of servers and all the CO2 they put out.
- And, we hold our breath underwater for 10 minutes! (Admittedly only if we blow it into a bottle first.)