You can set up reports to view and analyze your website or server performance:
- Performance Report – provides the last 24 hours uptime and average response time data for your Uptime monitors.
- SLA Reports – provide the last 24 hours, 7 days and 30 days uptime and average response data against the SLA thresholds for these metrics that you have set in your Uptime, Transaction and Full Page Load monitors.
- Custom Reports – build reports more customized to your needs for your Uptime, Transaction, Full Page Load and Server-Device monitors: you can select monitors or monitor groups you want, set custom date periods, set SLA thresholds right from monitor settings, etc.
- Email Reports – configure email reports for any monitors or monitor groups for your Uptime, Transaction, Full Page Load and Server-Device monitors to be emailed to you daily or weekly.
- Just select the monitors, the period of your email reports, the contacts to receive the email reports and run your email reports.
- Export reports – easily export your reports in csv or pdf format.
- Get a public link to the report – easily share custom uptime reports via public link.